In the middle of all this uncertainty we want to assure you we will be open to care for your pets. Because we deeply care about our community we have made some changes to reduce the risk for everyone. As a standard we have always implemented strict hand washing, cleaning & sterilizing. In these times we have increased the frequency & are following the CDC recommendations along with veterinarian contact guidelines that have been recently published.
Here are some changes:
- If you are feeling ill please do not come in, we can always reschedule or answer any questions by email, or phone. We also have a home delivery pharmacy for food & medication available. Please call to schedule appointments. If you do not have an appointment please call to set one up.
- We will be screening by need basis & ask that you come at your scheduled time. NO EARLIER OR LATER to reduce full waiting rooms. If there are more people in the waiting room please notify us you’re here & stay in your car. We will contact you once we are ready for you.
- Limit the number of people coming into the appointment. Upon entering please make use of the hand sanitizer provided. Please observe Respiratory Hygiene/Cough Etiquette: Cover nose/mouth with a tissue coughing or sneezing. Use disposable tissues and discard after use. Use hand hygiene after having contact with respiratory secretions.
- If you are here for a technician appointment & do not need to see the Dr. please wait in your car. Notify us you’re here & we can let you know when we are ready for your pet.
- Vaccine clinic will be postponed for the next 2 weeks. Much similarly to humans pets are susceptible to illnesses when they are unvaccinated & as always we ask you continue to keep unvaccinated pets indoors to keep them away from possible exposure to illnesses. That is strongly encouraged for puppies as a general rule.
For everyone still working we want to take this opportunity to thank you very much for your hard work & your service to the community during these next days! Thank you for understanding & we hope you all stay safe & well!